marmite queen

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

midwife check

back from my m/w appointment, firstly after saying over on vox h/b of bubba is def boy area it goes and confuses me and goes up a bit it was 136 and 139 at last 2 appointments but today 149!! still not as high as my girly's were though, they were way up 150-60s. bump measuring 35 weeks (i'm 36, all ok though cos i never have measured the corrct weeks always under everythime i am pg) and my b/p a respectable 110/65 and now for my mini rant, i am 36 weeks today, in the old days i would have been seen fortnightly from 28 weeks after previously being 4 weekly checks, today she said see gp in 2 weeks then see me 2 weeks after that, erm that'll be my due date then!, in the old days i would be on weekly visits now, i have hardley seen anyone with this pg, i had a booking in and then my next antenatal was at 26 weeks, and now even at the end i still dont get much care, i just wanna feel a teeny bit important now i'm in the final stages its not too much to ask is it?? i know its good though that as they dont need to see me it means all is ok with baby and thats the main thing :0)

wonder what the h/b will be next time i have it done (gp is very boring and never counts it) maybe i really do have a Maisie Bea in there lol!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger So long, farewell! said...

It's rubbish how little you get seen isn't it we had booking in then 20 week app and I only saw them more cos I threw my dolly out the pram - went at 38 weeks and was told that there was no need to go and see them again - so WTF happens if I go overdue then? Bonkers!

Just wanted to send you some love and try to make you feel a little bit important ((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Moxie and Mini Mox

xxxx

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, why does everyones pregnancies since had Sonny seem to have zoomed by????
YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY BE 36WKS!!!!!!

Have you always gone by the hb as an indication? And did you use your own prediction methods with this bubba?

I know Ruby had the hb of a girl and Sonny of a boy but Sos freaked me out by having hb for a boy even though we had been told a girl and I REALLY wanted another girl.

Anyway, you are VERY important and I cannot wait to hear your baby news :)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home